Search This Blog

Tuesday

Getting to second base with a Super Star!

Some things just don't end up turning out like you thought they would. Case in point, who'd ever of thought I'd meet James Taylor, let alone have a well, relationship with him? I know, right? Who'da thunk? Well, about part way through the concert, I sort of had a feeling; James was staring right at me, each and every time the rotating stage came my way, our eyes would lock. At first, I was like, Whoa, what is this? Is he staring at the people behind me? But it quickly became apparent to not only me, but most of the over 10,000 concert goers, that it was only me he had eyes for. Once the concert was over, he walked right up to me and put his arms out, as if to embrace me. The whole time, I am thinking to myself, "Is this real life" ? Then that little woman, what's her name...Ah, Carole something, anyhow, she flies past James sort of knocking him a bit and causing him to just get his one hand out to me. Of course, I immediately recognized how upset he was, missing the opportunity to really get to know me. But all the disappointment quickly drifted away once our skin made contact and our hands became joined, and I think we both knew...there was no going back. At the end of the "shake”, I immediately placed my just "shaken" hand up to my now heaving breast. And just like that- we sort of made out. Me and James Taylor. Wow. What a totally unexpected event. But then, suddenly, I heard a voice in my ear pulling me out of my dazed state, "Release the hand or we will use force". It sounded like it was coming from a bull horn. But still, my coming to was slow, as all I could hear at first was James whispering to me something about fire and rain.  Then I became aware of the bright lights coming towards me, but it took me a minute or two to fully recognize that the lights were actually the SWAT teams tactical lights.  Once fully conscious, I realized that I'd neglected to release Mr. Taylor's hand and by now, everyone was staring at us. Our make-out session had ended as quickly as it began. Ah, I did manage to get my phone number into the security guards hand; so hopefully, he'll call, ah, that is James, of course.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Hopefully his wife doesn't follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. Girlie you make me fall off my chair sort of funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is second base? Actually- I think I know second, but what about third? Heehee!

    ReplyDelete