Search This Blog

Sunday

A glimpse inside...

Well, I finally did it. First it was Facebook and now a blog. I wonder who will read my blogs, or if anyone will? I am worried I won't have anything interesting to say and I will have to resort to fiction...What is it I find so fascinating in others' blogs? I think it is that glimpse into their lives, where I live vicariously through their words, picturing myself the reader as the writer, I actually see myself doing the things I am reading about, experiencing the writers trials and tribulations, wondering how I got there- so intimately involved.
So, now it is my turn to expose you to the "soft-under belly" of my simple, non-extraordinary life, luring you in with the minutiae and leaving you hanging, waiting for the next post. Can I do it? It is doubtful. But just maybe, for a moment or two, you will find yourself living through my stories and hoping for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment